Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A whale of a good time!

First an update...today I am 38 weeks! We had a doctors appointment on Monday and everything is looking good. 2 weeks from now I will be holding baby Jackson in my arms...can't wait!!

 I am the luckiest girl in the world to have the friends that I have. These high school girlfriends and I have been through it all: drama of high school, boyfriends, break ups, moving away to college, weddings, and now babies! I don't know how I could have made it this far without them.
Here are some pictures from the whale themed baby shower they gave for Jackson and I in June...thanks Cori for the pictures because of course my battery died before the shower even started!
 

 Super cute welcome sign on the front door.


 Yummy spread of food...some of the best chicken salad ever!


  And delicious "blue velvet" cupcakes :)


Everyone wrote wishes on leaves to hang on the wish tree. This will hang in the nursery.


 Mimosas and blue lemonade!


Adorable onesies and burp cloths made by the hostesses.


Love these girls...missing Lauren and Sara!


So glad Ellen was able to come...Ellen, me, and mother-in-law Kaal


 Ellen trying to feel baby Jackson kicking...he wasn't cooperating very well.


Family photo: cousin Dayna, Aunt Brenda, mom Sandy, me, sister Lindsey, sister-in-law Clair, and niece Lucy (who was ready to go!)


More family! Me and Joel's step mom, Kathy.


Bear with me on these...we don't all get together enough, so when we do there is usually a photo shoot!
Me, Emilie who is expecting a surprise in October, and Stephanie who is expecting a girl in November! 


Hannah, Robyn, Katie (expecting in December), and Cori


 Aren't my friends beautiful?


This one is my favorite!


Sister, the photographer :)


Enjoying their hostess gifts.




1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am due mid-October! (I have to claim every extra week that I can to explain this big ol' gut!) :)

    ReplyDelete